Saturday, November 23, 2013

JASON GRAY : BEST SONG LIST




                                                             JASON GRAY'S TOP TRACKS


Jason Jeffrey Gray is an American contemporary  christian singer ,song writer. His original name was  Jason Jeffrey gay but better known as his stage name Jason Gray.
Gray released four independent record and some studio album. He garnered his no # 1 single  when  "Nothing is wasted" reached at the top spot in AC Chart in 2013. Besides his single "Remember me who I am" was in the most played and 50 hit tracks of  2012. His another single "Good to be alive" was in a top 5 single on christian radio. Every song of  Jason Gray gives a message to us that life is so precious. His single "Nothing is wasted" is good example for that.
The song "Remember me who I am" tells us, when we lose our hope and afraid that we never be enough to do the things we need, God reminds us about our strength inside.
Gray's soft vocal cord is very soothing. We feel very comfort on our hardest time to hearing his song . His latest single "With every act of love"  recently released. The single already reached at the spot of christian most increased plays on radio.
The single kind of  similar with his hit track  "Remember me who I am". Audience who liked "Remember me who I am" surely would be like  the song. Probably, Gray wanted to give a similar test with this song. Finally the attempt is successful.

Here is the top Tracks of  Jason Gray ----

1# Remember me who I am

2# Good to be alive

3# More like falling in love

4# Nothing is wasted

5# With every act of love

6# Blessed be

7# Lough Out Loud

8# Begin Again

9# Love's Not Done With You

10# The Best Days Of  My  Life

11# Love Will Save The last Word

No comments:

Post a Comment